Force update and repair deepin 20.2
If the update is blocked, forcing a reboot by long pressing the power button.
Restart and on Grub/Efi Menu do this :
Using these instructions, your computer will boot to console only for the current boot. After restarting the computer it will boot normally, so these changes are temporary.
1. To temporarily boot to console mode (tty), start your computer and immediately after the BIOS / UEFI splash screen, press and hold the Shift (BIOS), or press the Esc (UEFI) key repeatedly, to access the GRUB menu.
2. Once you see the GNU GRUB screen, with the first entry from the menu selected, press the e key. This allows you to edit the kernel parameters before booting.
Look for the line that begins with linux (use the Up / Down / Left / Right arrow keys to navigate); vmlinuz should also be on the same line. At the end of this line (you can place the cursor using the arrow keys at the beginning of the line, then press the End key to move the cursor to the end of that line) add a space followed by the number 3. Don’t change anything else.
linux /boot/vmlinuz-4.18.0-15-generic root=UUID=1438eb20-da3d-4880-bb3a-414e+++0a929 ro quiet splash $vt_handoff 3
3. After doing this, press Ctrl + x or F10 to boot to console (text) mode.
4. log in with your credentials
5. do this command : sudo dpkg --configure -a
6. do this command if needed : sudo apt --fix-broken install
7. do this command : sudo apt full-upgrade
8. When it's done, reboot and the system should be up-to-date and functional.